Monday 22 January 2018

It's been how long???

Wow, I didn't realise it had been over 5 months since I last posted on my blog!

There's been a lot going on, some good but unfortunately a lot that's not been quite so great and I've just not had the enthusiasm I perhaps should have had.


Whilst I have still been following the Freshly Made Sketches Challenges and have even made a few things I haven't posted anything, mainly due to the time it takes me to remember to take the photos, the link has closed!  This weekend the planets have, eventually, aligned and I made not one but two cards and taken photos in plenty of time (with a couple of hours or so to spare) to actually enter something - hooray!!!

I actually had a wee laugh when I saw this week's sketch as, as a wee pick me up, I had just treated myself to the Tonic Studios Design Collection Magazine & Kit 4 which had a set of 10 "Hello Beautiful" Layering Hearts dies, 8 stamps, an A6 embossing folder and some papers.  Yippee, off to a good start, I had something in the design I could work with!


I have a few Tonic dies, especially after being alerted to some great bargains on the CraftyDevils website last year.  This "Just for You" die being one of them . . .
 












and "Dance All Night" being another . . .










 

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful dies! And I love the sweet embossed hearts. Welcome back to the blogging world and we're so glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so fabulous! Glad to see you back and thrilled that it worked out that we can see your projects. Your layered heart dies are so perfect for the sketch. Happy to have you join us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete