Thursday 29 April 2010

Wedding Anniversay


A wee bit late in posting this one, our 13th Wedding Anniversary was over a week ago and I'm just getting round to putting it on now.

I've used MCS Enchanted Romance images and backgrounds.  Decided to try something different by cutting out the main image and using a gold gel pen and an old mouse mat I went over the outlines to emphasise them and give a debossed effect.  The central heart is raised off the card, the leaves have been shaped and the flower decoupaged and the end of the lace strip rolled to give movement.  Sakura clear glaze highlights have also been added.

My fingers have been really sore recently and it seemed to take forever to get this finished as I kept having to stop and leave what I was doing to give them a rest - it was bringing a whole new meaning to suffering for your art!

No comments:

Post a Comment