Monday 31 August 2015

HB 2 Ewe

Ah well. that'll be that then, today is the last day of Summer (what Summer?) and that's the rain on once again! It's been a rather strange season warm and wet I think sums it up best!


This week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge certainly got me thinking about what that "Any Shape" could be and after a search through my dies I decided that I would use a fussy cut stamp instead.


 
 
 
I originally got this cute Rachelle Anne Miller "Love Ewe" stamp to go with the Lawn Fawn Hippo Birdie stamp & die set to make a Birthday card for my friend and thought it would be a nice shape to use for this design.
 
 
 
 
 
I created two backgrounds, a sky for the rectangle and a hillside meadow on the strip, using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and some torn paper masks.
 

 


Cardstock:
Image Supersmooth - White
Crelando - Blue

Stamp:
Crafter's Companion - Rachelle Anne Miller "Love Ewe"

Inks:

Memento - Tuxedo
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Evergreen Bough, Faded Jeans











1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the adorable sheep. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete