Monday 14 August 2017

Love It!


Not posted for a few weeks, not that I haven't been making the odd card or two, I just haven't been happy enough with them to post on here.

The schools here go back tomorrow but for the first time since 2004 my boy won't be there, College doesn't start for another couple of weeks.   Exam results came out last week and whilst he wasn't very happy with results for some of his subjects I'm pleased to say that he has a place to study Electrical Engineering at College next month.


So much for summer in this corner of the world - I think we've had more rain than sun. We've not been away anywhere but hubby has still managed to get himself a suntan by sitting out back listening to his CDs

As I mentioned earlier, although I have made some cards I've not been too happy enough to put them in for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenges.




However as this week's sketch is the 300th challenge, I thought I should make an effort to produce something that might fit the brief.

I recently purchased some dies from the Far East and as they arrived this weekend I decided to try and do something with them and this is what I ended up with.  It's  not often I use foiled card or glitter card but I found some as I was sorting out some of my stash.




































 In the end I actually made two cards, this was the first one I made but not sure that it fit the sketch so decided to try again with the foil/glitter card one.  







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your diecut "love" in the multiple colors - and I love the bouquets of flowers in the background! Thank you for playing along with our 300th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete