Saturday 31 March 2018

Products of Insomnia!

For a long time now I have been having problems sleeping.  Often when I'm using my stamps I'll stamp off a couple of extras and put them away to colour up on those nights when I can't sleep.  I also make up some backgrounds using Distress Inks and put them away in a folder for future use.  My friend is housebound so I thought I would start putting a few cards together for her so that instead of her spending a fortune on buying from online stores she could have some at home for when she needs them. 

I have accumulated a few now so thought I would haul them out and get some photos taken.

 Woodware Clear Magic "Jacqui's Garden" coloured using Promarkers.



Not entirely sure which way up is the right way up!


Woodware Clear Magic "Long Tall Flowers"


Woodware Clear Magic "Fairy House" with Couture Creations "Pure Pleasure" Embossing Folder.  Stamped and embossed with white embossing powder to give a faux bleached effect.  Coloured with Distress Inks.


Woodware  Clear Magic "Sweet Tweet".  Coloured using Distress Inks & Brusho powders.



 Tim Holtz "Mixed Media #5" Die Set with Distress Ink background.











No comments:

Post a Comment