Monday 25 May 2015

Hugs & Kisses - FMS 187

Last weekend I had been looking for a new corner rounder punch as mine had decided it didn't want to play any more. I found an X-Cut one online which did both converse and inverse versions so I decided to order it.  The new punch arrived the same day as the new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge was published so imagine my surprise to see that it featured inverse corners!

 
Instead of using the inverse corners on the embellishment I made them a feature on the base of the card design and some Spellbinders Labels 4 for the "Hugs and Kisses" topper.
 
After the problems I had earlier with the new Spellbinders Sapphire butterfly die I wasn't really in the mood to put a butterfly on my card! Instead I decided use the Crafter's Companion "Moonbeam Meadow" stamp of two cute wee mice kissing - aw!

I had some of the nice PayPer Box turquoise cardstock left so used that as a starting point for my colour scheme and used my trusty Promarkers to co-ordinate.

 
 
 
 
Cardstock
Image Supersmooth - White
PayPer Box - Turquoise
Card Candy - White (coloured with Cool Aqua Promarker)


Embossing Folder:
Darice Dots
 
Dies/Stamps
Crafter's Companion Moonbeam Meadow
Sizzix - Small Hearts

Ink:

Memento Brilliance Trio "Tiramisu" - Black
Letraset Promarkers - Various

Ribbon:

Club Green - White with Silver

 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! The image is so sweet and I love the floating hearts! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete