Sunday 12 July 2015

The Letter

I have had my eye on "Frou Frou" Art Deco-esque stamps from Crafter's Companion for a while and been having "do I, don't I" moments where they made it to the basket only to be taken out again. Last week I finally gave in and got some - the special offer and Club discount helped!

The main stamp I've used for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge is the Frou Frou 



"Love Letters" which I coloured using Promarkers. I thought that because of the sentiment I had in mind for her, "I'm leaving now to go and find myself. If I return before I get back please ask me to wait.", suggested that she perhaps ought to be blonde (no offence to any other blondes out there intended!). The sentiment is something I saw a while ago, thought it was a bit of fun, so made a note of for use later.



The other stamps, the floral corner and the lips, come from a couple of small packs of Royal Langnickel stamps I picked up at my local "Home Bargains" for the princely sum of 29p per set!

 

I have also entered the http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/ "Anything Goes" challenge and http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ July "Use a stamp" Challenge.

Cardstock:
Image Supersmooth White
Create & Craft Single Sided Pearlised Pastels
 
Stamps:
Crafter's Companion - Frou Frou Love Letters
Royal Langnickel  - Hugs & Kisses
Royal Langnickel - Floral Touches
 
Inks:
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Letraset Promarkers - Various
Club Green DS Satin Ribbon - Black

4 comments:

  1. Your coloring is lovely! Pretty image.....and the sentiment is fun! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and so beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mix of stamps and sentiment - they are all just perfect together! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped or digital image on your project Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete