Monday 25 June 2018

Enjoy The Ride!





According to today's weather forecast it's been the hottest day of the year so far and they reckon it's going to get even hotter by the end of the week - great timing for the start of the school holidays!  Our son is just finishing off some last minute College coursework and that will be him off on holiday as well. 


I cannot believe the amount of bird food I am going through at the moment, in the last 24 hours one feeder has been fully loaded three times and the seed feeder filled twice.  I swear as I walk back into the house you can hear the volume of tweets increase as they tell their pals that the wifey at No 3 has just put more food out!


I have some more cards to make for my friend's collection, it's her brother's birthday soon so I thought I would use this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge as inspiration.

I chose the motorcycle as her brother was a keen motorcyclist. 

The stamps I used were "free" with a magazine (several complaints in to the Advertising Standards Authority about the way the publishers describe these promo items, especially when they change the price from Issue to Issue).








No comments:

Post a Comment